Sunday, February 28, 2010

Updates on Keelyn

Keelyn is 8 1/2 months now and is in to everything! She may only be 15lbs but she can hold her own around here She loves baths and is starting to be ok getting out of the bath as long as mom sings the bumble bee song. She loves exploring (aka. getting into everything) and playing with her brothers! There are few times that she isn't smiling at someone or making them smile!



Ok below I have put a few fun videos. ( please disregard the "mom" voice in the videos)
Keelyn does not like the chunky baby foods yet as you will clearly see!
Kre has had a sore throat the last couple of days, so he has only wanted soft foods. Today while I was in my room for a few minutes he put his food on the floor and well watch the video. (No worries everything came out of the carpet, Thankfully!)
Yes she had red hands and a red mouth for a while!

6 comments:

M Occasionally B said...

Yikes! Jello on the floor! I can't beleive it's been eight months already. She is such a happy little thing! I love her little smile!

ken said...

Oh she has grown up so much-- she makes me smile! I want to see her soon!

The Brown Life said...

That is soooo funny! She is so dang cute, but I love how Kre was so sad.

kbtibbs said...

she is so cute and getting so big! I can't wait to see her again

Bonnie said...

Aww I love the videos!! She is so adorable! I love the gagging on chuncky baby food! I totally understand!Was Brigg asking you to put the jello back in the cup? LOl

Parnell's said...

No that was Kre. HE was very sad about his jello ( he really wan't feeling good!)