Saturday, February 20, 2010

Life on the windshield

I'm currently sitting in the car watching it snow. Kiwi and Kre both fell asleep on the way to the library so Ric took Brig in to get a couple movies for the boys. So much is happening right now. The buyer we thought we had for the condo may fall through. The house we thought we would get we may not - the bank is being silly. (silly is my description after several days of meditation). Now i'm back at wanting houses that may be a stretch. I'm working with a couple of very dear friends to start some new business opportunities, I worked until after midnight last night, Ric held Kiwi most of the night cause she is sick. Blah, blah, blah. As I sit and meditate I watch the snow.... And it's like life. The snow comes fast and furious at times and drifting and gentle at others. Regardless of how it falls soon - SMACK! It hits the windshield. At first it blinds your vision and you can get frustrated. But if you let it sit for a moment the heat from the heater blowing on the windshield melts the snow, and it moves gently down leaving your vision unclouded. I see lots of metaphors here, trials, patience, knowledge of a greater existance. Hmmmmm. Too much?

2 comments:

Becky said...

not too much at all! i am a firm believer that there is a reason God puts things on the world. A random seed--falling snow. everything was put here for our betterment. congrats on seeing a lesson made for you.

Bonnie said...

I don't know sometimes I think I'm the thing smacking into the windsheild and slowly sliding down, only to start the process of melting, changing form because I have to going back to the shy only to coming smacking down on someone's windsheild, again. :) I know this has been a long hard process, keep yourslef open to the universe it will all come together when it's right. (want to scream after I said that?)