Monday, February 15, 2010

Saturday Run

I'm trying to get my training in and luckily I have a wonderful family, especially my wife, who supports me. In order to get my run in and not take all day about it I left at 6:30AM on foot towards the mountains Saturday morning. There I was able to meet up with another local runner for a couple hours on trails. It was a bit icy/snowy in spots and muddy in others, but it was an awesome day to be on trails. Today I'm a bit sore because when Ricki came to pick me up we couldn't go home due to a showing. So I changed in the bathroom at the trailhead and missed my customary ice bath. Still, it was great and I love having a family who supports my efforts. Love you Ricki.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

awww you're as sappy as bex and jameson! i love it!! it is always a wise person who gives credit to his (or her) supportive family!! I'm proud of all of you! (bummer about the ice bath, you're going to pay hard core for that one!)