Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Swimsuits

This last Friday we were all nearly at the end of our ropes. Ricki had been sick for nearly two weeks and was working hard to run the "Launch" of a new kickboxing routine at two different gyms which requires a ton of practice, organization, and coordination. Kiwi had also been sick and Krevan had decided he would jump back into one of his funky sleep routines...which generally means that whenever Keelyn would fall asleep, Krevan would wake up. Ricki needed to meet up with a few of her team members for some final practice time so we all headed over to they gym. This way the boys could swim, I could sit in the hot tub (thanks Ric) and Ricki could practice. It was cold outside but the boys figured they only needed the basics in order to make it safely to the gym. Ricki and I thought this was particularly funny as there is a childhood photo of Ricki in her swimsuit and snowboots in the dead of winter. I'll have to see if we can find that one.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love it!! My kids love to swim t the indoor pool, but they still tend to turn a little blue, it's not very warm in there!