Thursday, January 14, 2010

Our Beautiful Keelyn





































8 comments:

Judy said...

Wow! She is so darling! Really got a personality blooming there! We've got to plan a grandma judy trip!

Bonnie said...

Aww she is soo cute! I think I see a lot of Kre in her, kinda like Elle has more Aj. I love the pictures, her personality is developing so cute!

kbtibbs said...

Those are so so cute! I think my favorite one is the 6th one down.The little smirk.

Julie Clark said...

adorable pictures. Where did you get them taken?

Adam and Dani said...

The one with the stuffed animal where she is looking away is my favorite. Too cute!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Beautiful pictures of Keelin! I'm guessing you did them right? Skills with the camera!!

Becky said...

she has the most beautiful expressive eyes!

McLerran Family said...

Those pictures are all so cute! I love them all!!