Tuesday, June 23, 2009

"Kiwi"

Okay so my sister pointed out to me that some people may be wondering where the nickname "kiwi" came from. So here is the story. (It's very short) Brigen was asking me one day what I thought we were going to name the baby. So I told him that we were thinking of naming her Keelyn. So he sat there for a minute thinking. Then he replied that if we named her that we should call he Kiwi for a nickname. So that's where it came from. I thought that it was so cute that he really thought about it and came up with it on his own. I'm not sure how long it will stay so we do have other nicknames that will work when she's older but you never know it may stick forever!

2 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

I think the nickname is perfect-- especially with the great colors that you have in those blankets/ in her room... totally fits!

Bonnie said...

I agree I totally love it! We called Connor Ner for a long time for Matt, I think it's so nice to show that his opinion matters and that we all loved what he thought! Praise him for his thoughts! I love it.