So we went to get Keelyn's newborn pictures the other day and this is what we ended up with after trying for over an hour. I think that babies can feel the change in their enviroment. She is the easiest baby and rarely cries, but not this day. She wanted nothing to do with being put on her belly or having pictures taken. I finally tapped out and Bard took over and Keelyn instantly fell asleep in his hand's. Hmmm maybe a early start on being a daddies girl huh! Anyways I think we got some good ones after all that work!

Friday, July 3, 2009
Kiddie kandids
Posted by Parnell's at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awww all the work and fuss was worth the result, they are beautiful!! What cute pictures!! Take one of all three in white, I got one of my boys in white shirts looking down at elle, it's still one of my favorites.
Those turned out great. Those little fairy wings are so cute!
She is so beautiful! Keep um coming!
Precious!!!!
Post a Comment