Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday present to me!

Ok so I gave myself a birthday present by dressing Keelyn up and taking pictures!

13 comments:

Becky said...

OH RIC! She is beautiful! Good present :)

M Occasionally B said...

I bet it's so fun having a girl. Bows, dresses, frilly stuff! So cute!

Taylor's mom said...

She is so beautiful! She fits in with her brothers, I can see the family in her cute little features!
Having a girl is so much fun. She will balance you all out.

kbtibbs said...

She is just so cute. I can't wait to see her in a month. Her dress is so cute. I'm glad you had a good birthday

Kristen Parnell said...

Awesome pictures. Loved getting to see these! Thanks for posting. Happy birthday!

Chari said...

Those pictures are precious! Man, I hope that we get a girl...

She's beautiful!

Chanelle said...

She is so darling! I'm sure you are having so much fun dressing her up. Aren't you so happy to not be pregnant anymore?!?!Congratulations you guys!!!!

McLerran Family said...

Happy Birthday!
Sorry I'm a little late on the congrats but she is sooo adorable! Ellie was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 in long too. Crazy!
I love her cute little outfit! I'm so excited that you have a girl!

Julie Clark said...

Absolutely precious! Have fun with her. Despite what they say, girls are different than boys. :0)

Bonnie said...

These are so cute! I love the dress!! Does she look look a lot like Kre? Its probably too early to tell.

Parnell's said...

She's a complete mix of both kids! She has Brigs mouth for sure, but I'm not sure of anything else.

Parnell's said...

She's beautiful.... luckily she takes after her mom.
-Bard

Judy said...

What a JOY to cuddle this little princess! And your family is resilient and fun and energetic-thanks for letting me come! Love, Grandma Judy