Oh the first snow what a wonderful thing. Wed. it started snowing here and didn't really stop until Thurs. evening. The boy's were so excited and Bard was very sad because he just missed it. I was a little sad too because I knew that I would be the one to take the boys out to play in it instead of Bard. Don't get me wrong I love watching my boys play out in the snow but when it's in the teens I don't like to go out. Today I promised Brig that we could go sledding after school and I like to make good on my promises. It said it would be in the 30's today and I though I could handle that, what does the weather man know! The time came for Brig to get picked up from school today and the thermomiter read "18 degrees." Boy was I excited. So the Boys and I got all bundled up and went out to sled.
Friday, December 5, 2008
First Snow...
Posted by Parnell's at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it!! And I am so with you, I love that they go and have fun in the snow but I want to stay in the house and just watch. I come up with great excuses like I'll make you something warm for when you come in! My fav picture is the snow angels one! So cute, that is ALOT of snow!!
Miss you guys something terrible!!
It looks like you guys had some fun out there. It's not my favorite thing to be outside in the cold either! When do you guys come to Utah?
Post a Comment