They Loved making snow angels
Brig's favorite part is sledding and he doesn't even mind crashing.
Brig took a great picture of me and Kre
This was my attempt to take a picture with all of us
GREAT LOVE IS MADE ON GREAT SACRIFICE!
Posted by Parnell's at 7:27 PM
4 comments:
You are awesome, the boys are lucky to have such a great mom! They will always remember that you took them out to play in the snow despite the cold. I am SO JELOUS. I wish I was there with you guys but I love to see the pictures.
Burrr!! We went to look at Christmas lights the other day and it was 26 degrees. I thought that was bad! We definitely need to get together next time you guys are in town.
your so awesome. I haet being cold. way to suck it up. hope your feeling ok?
That's awesome that you did that! What cute pictures! Boys are so funny... I liked sledding but I was never the type to just sacrifice my body like that for falls :) Hope you're feeling better??
Post a Comment