Friday, December 5, 2008

Bunk Beds and Christmas Trees

Well, the boys got bunk beds this week thanks to my very generous mom and dad. They love them! Kre had a hard time understanding why he didn't get the top bunk, but Bard showed him that you could make a fort out of the bottom bunk so now he loves it.

The day after we got home from Utah (Mon.) we ran and got a Christmas tree. We aren't going to be home the last two weeks of Dec. and Bard headed out of town on Wed. So we had to get it soon to enjoy it! The boy's loved decorating it and Kre is very good at remembering to plug it in. (Always) He loves to look at all of the different ornaments and rearrange them which makes me a little crazy.




3 comments:

Bonnie said...

SOO cute!! Where are you going?? Ut?? And the bunk beds rock, I love them!! Although half the time they still end up in the bottom one together, but I am sure that is unique to my crazy family!

Kristen Parnell said...

Yes! I love tree pictures. Poor Ken still just gets the little fake ones I have for this year. Maybe next year we'll branch out :)

Kristen Parnell said...

Sorry... it's early, and I'm really hyper in the morning.