Halloween spanned about a four day period for us this year. We had a church party, a gym party, Ricki dressed up for her kickboxing class, a school party and the official Halloween day. It was lots of fun, the kids loved being dressed up. Brig got very serious when he was dressed up and did a lot of saluting. Kre loved being a pirate and got more "That is the cutest!" comments I've ever heard. Ricki had people stopping by her class just to check her out.....I mean to check her costume out. Enjoy the pictures!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Halloween
Posted by Parnell's at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The costumes are sooo cute! Seeing kids dressed up on Halloween is so much fun for me!! Can you guess what Abbi was??? Let me give you a hint... it starts with Hannah:) Ricki you look fabulous, no surprise there!!! I'm SURE you had a few extra male observers!
Those guns look great. Did you end up doing the styrofoam? I know what I want Erin to dress up like for my birthday... Oh, I mean Halloween next year.
I made the guns out of cardboard then wrapped them in black electrical tape and painted them with a silver metallic pen. They turned out pretty good - Bard
ok several things, 1st Kre does make the darn cutest pirate U've ever seen! 2nd I love all the gear Brig had! ANd those black boots are awesome! AND I can't believe how much taller he looks next to all the other kids in class! I knew he was tall, but seeing it there was cool! Next and Last Ric that costume freakin rocks!! Dang girl i can't believe how great you look, and pregnant even! Keep that picture to remind yourself as the next 9months comes along that you will be back there again soon! Ok one more thing, I can't believe you even made your guns! How awesome are you guys!
lov and wishes i were closer
Post a Comment