Ricki and I went to the BYU-CSU game for date night this week. We went along with a whole bunch of church friends which meant that we were the minority CSU fans among a sea of blue. We had our moments and CSU had some big plays and very nearly took the game. BYU took it with less than 2:00 left. It was an exciting game and lots of fun despite the fact that Ricki was feeling sick and I've got a bad cold. It was a beautiful evening during an unseasonably warm fall.
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Game Night
Posted by Parnell's at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats on the midget! We're excited for you. Now all you have to do is move back to Utah County and life will be perfect!
WHAT THE HELL! you didnt tell me you were pregnant!!!!!!!!!!
wait I didnt know you were pregnant either! congratulations!
Post a Comment