I figured this is the best way to get my frustrations out. So, Bard left on Tue. for a week in Washington. Boy I hate those words! It started out rough from the get go. I had to rush home from the airport to get Brig to school on time. I had to stop and get them lunch on the way home so he wouldn't starve at school and all the while trying not to puke! Boy if that's not enough. So the week has been very crazy! Kre has decided that he misses his dad and is taking it out in very "fun" ways. He has cried over everything this week (which if you know Kre he doesn't do this) also he's decided that the bathroom is not the place to go potty and so I have laundry coming out my ears. If that is not enough he's also decided that he wants to run in and out of his bed for 2 hours after I put him down even though he's exhausted. If being pregnant and throwing up several times a day isn't enough to handle right now....ahhhhhhhhhh. Ok I must say that all of this is probably not that big of a deal, but when your pregnant and really not feeling good just cleaning the house is an all day chore. I'm sure that if my kids could write they'd probably say something like "my mom hasn't made us real food all week and every time she does feed us she starts throwing up. Come on mom it can't be that bad." I'm sure this whole thing isn't that bad but the point is, is that I want my husband back. Bard is the best. He helps out so much when he's here especially lately with me being so sick. Last week he got sick and had horrible headaches but you know Bard that didn't stop him from cleaning, cooking, taking Brig to school, or getting the kids ready for bed. He's the best! So hurry up and get home! PLEASE!!!!!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm sorry you've been so sick and having to do everything on your own is awful!! I hope Bard gets home soon!
OHH i'm so sorry thats terrible!! Laugh when you can, he'll be there soon! Love you guys!
didn't even know you were prego! congrats! sorry your sick. that part sucks. good luck dealing till bard gets back. i feel for you...
this too shall pass! And you'll have a second car! YAY
Congratulations on being pregnant! When are you due? The beginning part is so hard, I hate it! It makes it 10 times harder when your husband is not around. Tom travels some but not nearly as much as Bard so I can relate, a little. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!
This is the cutest blog. IT makes me realize that I have it good that cord is home and doesn't travel. If you need anything you can always call. I HATE THIS PART of pregnancy. Blah! I am trying to convince cord to get me pregnant now too... not going so well hahahah!
I totally feel your pain, well, except the being pregnant part...but Joe is gone this week and was gone last week too. It's the pits! Congrats on being pregnant, I'm hoping that'll be me in about 4 months, we'll see how that goes! Keep it up, and really who cares if the boys eat sandwiches all week, my boys seem to survive it!
Congratulations on being pregnant! Love the music on your blog. See you guys at Christmas.
Linda
Vent baby vent!!!!! :D
You are a rock star! I think you are amazing for doing what you do, especially with your hubby gone so much. I would definately be a miserable wreck...and I only have one very independent baby. Hang in there....hopefully the awful sick part will pass SOON and hopefully the week will fly bye.
Post a Comment