Ricki taught her first official full class of Kickboxing on Friday. She has been shadowing other instructors and teaching sections of class for a few weeks. As many of you know the rigorous 3 day training course she took was only training. To "certify" you must record yourself teaching a full length class of at least 5 people and send it in. A board of certified instructors critique your teaching and give you a pass/fail. It is customary to record yourself teaching an unofficial class full of friends but since all the students and fellow instructors had complimented Ricki on how advanced she was the head of group fitness for the Miramont Gyms told Ricki to tape a "live" class. So on Friday she taped her very first full length live class to send in. She did fantastic of course and all the long time kickboxing students complimented her. I was going to try and post some video but I haven't managed to get any on my laptop. The powers that be have already given Ricki 2 classes to teach so now all the gym schedules have her name on it. She has worked very hard and loves it. Proud of you Ric!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that's so great ricki! congrats!
Yeah, I'm proud too. Nice work! Can't wait to live in CO and take classes from you :)
I want to see! I want to see! Get that video uploaded!!! CONGRATS Ricki!!!
I think I have one of the most supportive husband. Thanks Bard for all your help with this. I couldn't have this dream come true without you!
Post a Comment