Well today was Brig's first day of school and he was very excited!
I took the kids to the park so they could play with some friends before school and as I was leaving the park on our way to school it happened. Yes, I got teary eyed! I think something must have been in my eyes because it seemed to happen more than once today! I'm fully not going to admitted that as much as I love having a little free time I miss Brig and it is hard to see him grow up!
As You can see Brig was all ready to go.
He even let me take a few pictures in front of the school.
In fact I think I set a trend taking these picture's because a few people after me thought it was a good idea and did the same.
Brig wouldn't let me leave with out taking a picture of his "Coolest Backpack Ever!" that quote came directly from a little boy that Brig made friends with 2 sec. after getting there!
And last but not least a picture of him saying Bye to me with a very excited wave!
8 comments:
What cute pictures!! I admit i giggled a bit at the sign behind him, all i can see it we_ner. I am mom to enough boys my mind supplied funny letters, what is the real name? He is soo cute, i think he is going to love kindergarden!!
PS I love that you got the beach picture on here!! That was my favorite picture of you guys!! You will have to tell me how you did it!
What a strong mom. I might need your help when I send Torrey off next year. :) Hopefully, now you will know our blog address.
I can't believe that Brig is in Kindergarten! How crazy! He looks like he was pretty excited!
I can't believe Brig is old enough for kindergarten already! Wow! Where does time go? BTW I love your family pic at the top of your page. Some of my favorite ones are the ones that don't look posed. You guys look great!
Holy Cow, Time flies and I'm not looking forward to the day Taylor goes to school!
I love your picture on the beach, where is that at?
Bonnie,
the name of the school is Werner, but I thought the exact same thing when I first saw the picture. Loved the story about Matt and the release letters, Kirk should know better than to put anything into writing.
I can't believe it, they grow up so fast. Time just flies, I can remember when he was born. You guys look great.
Post a Comment