Friday, April 4, 2008

A day out in the hills!







 It was really nice today so we decided to go out to a trail we love to run!  Bard went running by himself, since he graciously watched the kids for 2 hours while I went to the gym. I took the kids a mile up the trail to a ranger house that has a little nature walk around it, and then we both ran down the trail to the car. These are just a few of the pic's from the day out.

6 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

Is this seriously my little cousin Ricki?! I have not seen you in ages. You are all grown up and married with kids. Crazy. You look great and your kids are adorable!

Parnell's said...

Ahh, Dani your so nice. Yes, that's me. I'm only a year younger than you ya know. It has been years since I've seen you!

M Occasionally B said...

see that's the kind of running I like! None of this Ultra Marathon stuff(Bard your crazy but in a good way. I think it's incrediable that you can run for that long). Looks like you guys had fun.

McLerran Family said...

You guys are amazing!! Some day I want to be like you! It looks like you've been having fun!

Taylor's mom said...

you guys are inspiring! I wish you lived close so you could get me motivated! I love your blog. It will be fun to catch up with your family now and not worry about getting it second hand from Tyson! Got to love the boys!

Bonnie said...

Hello, normal people do not spend there days off running in the dessert. crazy people.