Saturday, April 12, 2008

A full weekend



Well, It is a busy weekend for us. Yesterday I finally ran 10 mile with no pain since my injury in july. Then went on a date with Bard. (smile) Today we had soccer pictures at 8:15 in the freezing cold followed by a game, which Brig did great at. He scored another great goal, which makes him 3 for 3 games with goals.  Also, we have two showing today for the house and last, but not least Bard is running 35 miles today! I'll let you know how he does.

2 comments:

Lindsay Ross said...

My friend wants me to do the Nike womens marathon with her in San Francisco october 2009 I was planning on starting this year in october to get ready for it but just after reading that Bard ran 35 miles yesterday made me tired haha!

Taylor's mom said...

you've got a little athlete on your hands, he's going to be chased by all the girls!!