I know right?? This is the typical buy them a toy and they play with the box! Wish they stayed so easily entertained! She is just so adorable!! maybe it's time to stop shaving her head? (lol totally kidding, so sorry)
Well, how to start this....it's complicated. We are a happy little family. We try to always have fun and make the most out of life. I love working out especially kickboxing, running and yes, weights! Bard is really into running(if you don't know that already) and he's starting to get back into weights. Brig loves video games, soccer, and friends. Kre loves anything that Brig is doing and Buzz lightyear.
4 comments:
nice! who needs expensive toys?!
I know right?? This is the typical buy them a toy and they play with the box! Wish they stayed so easily entertained! She is just so adorable!! maybe it's time to stop shaving her head? (lol totally kidding, so sorry)
she is getting so big! So cute.
Looks like she remembers those 'softies' -from nursing days:-) AND look at those clothes spread out in that capacious closet! Impressive!
Post a Comment