Sunday, May 23, 2010

The long awaited pictures!

So I finally have some pictures to post. I don't have pictures of everything because they are either full of boxes or are just not that easy to take picture of ( boy's bedroom, guest room, laundry, basement, bathrooms...you get the point) But here are a bunch of pictures of everything else. When I started taking pictures I just couldn't take one because it was to much fun! As you will see though, I haven't had to much time to decorate and hang pictures but at least you can see the house! Oh and the getto stand for the t.v. will not be staying. We are just deciding on what exactly to build in the open space. So if you have idea's feel free to share!
P.S. To see the whole picture you have to click on it and see the slide show.

5 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

It looks so great! What a nice place. LOVE the backyard! Can't wait to visit...

Judy said...

Love the pictures! Love the family! WaHoo!

Bonnie said...

I just plain absolutly love it!!! It has that we just moved in vibe, and the greenway space is so amazing!! I see lots of potential for swing sets and garden!! I love the office space, everything!! I'm really hoping Ryan proposes to his grilfriend and they get married in denver so i can sneak out one day and see your place!!!

Julie Clark said...

Wow! What a nice house. Maybe we'll come visit sometime.I'm sure you'll love it. Looks like a nice neighborhood too.

ken said...

That is a great house! Congrads!

ken