I can't believe it's that time again. Brig started first grade this year and he is very excited about it! Kre on the other hand was not excited for Brig to go to school and not him. So we put him in a 2 days a week Pre-school and he loves it but would rather it be 5 days a week because he gets bored with out Brig. So here are some pictures of there first day.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! Hold on to these moments!
Thats is so true! It was hard on Connor when Matt left, and AJ when Connor left!First grade is exciting!
I never get sick of looking at the pictures you post! The only problem is I cant stop at one! Even if I've seen them a ton of times, I go down your page looking at pictures.
Post a Comment