Sunday, August 16, 2009























7 comments:

ken said...

These pictures are truly beautiful. What a gorgeous family. Thanks for sharing, and so quickly! Our thoughts were with you today.

Bonnie said...

These pictures are beautiful beyond my ability to describe them! Soo soo lovely! I can see any othem being a birtha nnouncment or Christmas card, the sepia of the three of them are soo gorgeous, I hope you blow one up and display it! I wish with all my heart that we could have been there today to celebrate in this special day!!

Parnell's said...

Thanks for letting me take pics of your fam. Your kids are so absolutely gorgeous. WOW those boys are little GQ models!

Addy and Preston had so much fun with your boys today, lets find a day when they can come over and play.

Take Care.

Ali

Efamily said...

Ooops I guess I was still signed in as you......

Kristen Parnell said...

These are awesome pictures-- such great coloring and poses-- what a beautiful family.

M Occasionally B said...

such great pictures! I'm glad it was such a beautiful day for you guys!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Great pictures from the blessing! Wish we could be there for those fun things! Your boys looked so careful to hold Keelan just right, very cute.