Congrats guys! You have an absolutely beautiful family! She's gorgeous. Hope all is good with you and she sleeps well for you so you can finally get decent sleep ;)
Wow-- what a beautiful family. I have you guys on my "google reader" thing now so I always forget to come comment-- but want you to know how excited we are and that we LOVE seeing any pictures you have (hint, hint ;)! Congrats!
Well, how to start this....it's complicated. We are a happy little family. We try to always have fun and make the most out of life. I love working out especially kickboxing, running and yes, weights! Bard is really into running(if you don't know that already) and he's starting to get back into weights. Brig loves video games, soccer, and friends. Kre loves anything that Brig is doing and Buzz lightyear.
11 comments:
oh you guys that is so precious! Ric you look great!! She is beautiful! It's amazing how big your boys look once their is a newborn around!!
Congrats guys! You have an absolutely beautiful family! She's gorgeous. Hope all is good with you and she sleeps well for you so you can finally get decent sleep ;)
She's beautiful! I'm so glad mom and baby are doing well and that the boys already seem to love their little sister! CONGRATS!!
she is beautiful :) way to hang in the ric and bard!
congrats you guys! she is so amazing!
Wow-- what a beautiful family. I have you guys on my "google reader" thing now so I always forget to come comment-- but want you to know how excited we are and that we LOVE seeing any pictures you have (hint, hint ;)! Congrats!
PS Kre is hilarious-- what an awesome face he's making in that 3rd picture!
Congrats Ricki and Bard - she is beautiful. I am glad everyone is doing well.
What a good looking family! Its about time we had a new niece to balance all the boys. Welcome Kiwi!
ken
Yay! Congrats you guys!
Ricann, I never looked that good right after giving birth. Wow! she is beautiful.
Post a Comment