Saturday, June 13, 2009

Keelyn Lynette Parnell

The newest addition to our family, tenatively named Keelyn Lynette Parnell was born at 6:53 AM on Saturday, June 13th. She was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 and 1/4 long. Details to come, know that we are all healthy happy and very tired. I'll do my best to refresh the page with more pictures and details as I have the time to do so.

6 comments:

Bonnie said...

AWWWW oooooooo sniff!! I wish I was there! Good job Ric and Bard!! I love her name that is so sweet! I'm dying to know how it goes when her brothers meet her!

Kristen Parnell said...

Precious! Keep em' coming! I wish they would've stamped Cole's feet. I am excited to hear the story. Hope you're recovering well Ric!

Ryan said...

Tentative? With no other options? Welcome to the world Keelyn!!! We can't wait to meet you. Congratulations to Mom, Dad, and big brothers from the Hulls.

Chari said...

Congrats, she is beautiful! And I love the pictures with her big brothers! What a cute family!

Julie Clark said...

Congratulations! Ricann, how is it that you look so great? You don't even look like you had a baby! She is beautiful and the pictures of the boys holding her are precious.

Stephanie said...

OMG!!! she is SOOOOOO tiny!! When do i get to see you guys? Hold the munchkin?