Saturday, March 14, 2009

St Patrick's Day Parade

The Fort Collins St. Patricks Day Parade has become a family tradition. Once again, this year was beautiful weather. The parade is always fun to see and the kids love getting all the free treats and handouts. Ricki usually gets her share because she yells the loudest, but this year the sore throat kept her out of most of the action. Instead she did pushups for a prize from a local fitness float. Sorry, I didn't have the camera ready to catch the pregnant woman shaming all the guys.


After, we went to Broomfield to take part in the first round of birthday festivities for Kre. As you can see, he was a bit shy, but loved it.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can't believe you didn't get a pict or video of Ric doing pushups!! Such cuties those boys!! That float is amazing!!

Parnell's said...

Sorry about missing the opportunity. I must admit, even after 9 blissful years of being married to her, Ricki still surprises me sometimes. Just picture a very pregnant woman doing pushups in the middle of the road with hundreds of spectators looking on.

M Occasionally B said...

I would have loved to see pregnant Ricki doing that! I would love to see pregnant Ricki period! Post some prego pics!!!!!!!Please of course!

Stephanie said...

i am so sorry for missing your shower. They are doing injections on my neck from my car accident! And i got it done that day and then had to go to the Back Doctor and got a suction cup massage and it brings all the bad toxins to the surface and i was nauseated ALL night. So i took pain meds and fell asleep- but was planning on coming! i was so sad/mad when i woke up at 11pm!!! i am sooooo sorry!!!! i am seriously so sad!!

Lindsay Ross said...

I will get it from her tonight. her last name is jeppson