Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The dreaded picture

So I have been asked to post belly pictures and as many of you know I don't like me pregnant! I have a very hard time accepting the weight gain and I really hate the soft puffy look that my body takes on. So This is probably the only pictures that you'll get! :)
It's amazing that I can go from this first picture 25 weeks and get that much bigger in just 5 short weeks!
30 Weeks only 10 more!
I must admit though, I'm very glad that I'm not as big as I was when I was pregnant with Kre. I don't think I would be able to still be teaching Kickboxing if I was. So I'm thankful for that at least!

9 comments:

Becky said...

What depresses me is that pregnant, you still have a better body than me. heehee. you look great Ric. Thanks for the belly pictures :) I cant believe you are still teaching! That is amazing

Chanelle said...

You look great!! So much better than me, I hate doing the belly pictures too!

Bonnie said...

I can't believe you can still teach kickboxing!! thats amazing! I think it's funny, the first picture you do NOT look happy to be having a picture taken!! You look great!

kbtibbs said...

You are still real small for being 30 weeks. I can't believe you only have 10 left! SO FUN! :)

M Occasionally B said...

I think you look awesome!!!

Stephanie said...

All i can say is HOLY S%*T!!! YOU ARE TiNY!!! OMG! i hate you! hahah! i wouldn't let Cord take belly pictures of me either and now i regret it cause i was FAT!! And would love to see the transformation now! No one believes i was 206 pounds with Landon! YOU LOOK AMAZiNG!! And still teaching??? No one has an excuse now NOT to go to the gym (not being preggers) hahah!

Kristen Parnell said...

Yeah! I read your comment on my blog and thought, "yeah right, no more pictures until you post one!" Then I checked here and was so excited. I love pregnant bellies! You look so cute and I wish I could see it in person! Hope you're feeling okay.

Efamily said...

You look great!!!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

That first picture cracks me up...i can practically hear you saying get this over with:) You really look fabulous! You are a like a famous pregnant person, only they look as good as you do!