Monday, February 9, 2009

Murphy's Law

Yes, I am jumping on the band wagon of murphy's law! Bard left town today and of course both the boys are sick and I am on the edge of the fence with a cold. I am crossing my finger and my legs (just for the added help) that it doesn't turn into anything. But no that is not all. We have had our wonderful jeep for 3 years now and have never had a flat. So of course it had to happen the day that Bard leaves town. It's not that I have a problem changing tires or getting dirty even when I am almost 6 months pregnant. It's just the principle of the thing. But anyway the tire is changed and although it probably would have been a lot easier for Bard to have broken the lug nuts and lifted the tire back on, I am very thankful that I am capable of doing such things by my self. It does give one a sense of accomplishment!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You are accomplished! I dont know of any 6 month pregnant women that kick box, change tires and fight colds at the same time.

Bonnie said...

Gosh same comment as Bex including, you can cross your legs still??? HAH HAH HAH i'm so funny!