The festivities of Brig's Birthday wrapped up at Chucky Cheeses with a group of his best friends. Ricki did all the hard work, I followed Kre around and kept alert for signs of fire. The kids had a great time and it is such a blast to watch Brig interact with his friends. He is growing up quickly. Once it was all over Ricki claimed the evening as a success "Well, we didn't get kicked out." And that pretty much sums it up.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Brig's B-Day Final Phase
Posted by Parnell's at 8:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I frequently judge the day based on if we got kicked out or not! I even judge the kids school day based on that! Darling pictures! We all have to try Chuckie Cheese once, it's nice because the mess is left behind, and whats that saying oh yah... priceless! Wish we could be there!
PS I'm totally going to steal some of your new songs! I love love the I'm yours and Only you! I looked for it a few weeks ago and it wasn't there..
Post a Comment