Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Home Again

A year has passed since I began commuting to Washington. In fact this week marks the one year anniversary of my travels. I never pictured myself working this way. I hated the idea of driving 30 minutes to and from work every day. Now I fly hundreds of miles. But our family has found great blessings in our current path. I do not like leaving the family, especially when Ric and the boys are all sick but I sure love coming home. Life is strange and we continue to push forward. And once again I find myself back on my own couch watching Indiana Jones while I finish some work up. It's late and I've got a bottle of cough syrup calling my name.

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

Life is indeed a journey and not a destination!! I'm so glad it's working out for you! It certainly took us on a journey here! I don't imagine it's any where to being done....