After my recent 50 mile run I was the recipient of many "You are a bit crazy" remarks so I booked a private weekend with my shrink. We spent a few days out in the backcountry working out my mental aversion to Moose, leaky tents, and proving that Mountain Hardware and North Face can peacefully coexist. In all fairness Ken and I spent little time discussing real psychology (since this was the exact thing he was trying to get away from) and spent more time talking about books or simply listening to the wind. It was a great trip. Thanks to Ricki and the boys who sacrificed their time, Kristen who let Ken travel to Colorado without her, and the anonymous donor who provided me with a very excellent backpack, it worked great
Monday, August 18, 2008
Backpacking
Posted by Parnell's at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are so awesome! I love reading your blogs! I really love that you give credit out to your beautiful wife for how great she is! I'm glad you boys had a fun time and survived the moose gone wild!
Post a Comment