WOW totally cute pictures!! I'm glad you guys got to go do that! It's even more fun to see your pictures now that I actually know your kids! A big benefit of getting together! Bard I read in a book about a superwonderful run in myrtle beach...i think Ric and our kids would love to watch you run there!
We love going out on the lake! You all are having a fun summer! Just so you know we will come and support you if you go on a run at myrtle beach... ken
Well, how to start this....it's complicated. We are a happy little family. We try to always have fun and make the most out of life. I love working out especially kickboxing, running and yes, weights! Bard is really into running(if you don't know that already) and he's starting to get back into weights. Brig loves video games, soccer, and friends. Kre loves anything that Brig is doing and Buzz lightyear.
2 comments:
WOW totally cute pictures!! I'm glad you guys got to go do that! It's even more fun to see your pictures now that I actually know your kids! A big benefit of getting together! Bard I read in a book about a superwonderful run in myrtle beach...i think Ric and our kids would love to watch you run there!
We love going out on the lake! You all are having a fun summer! Just so you know we will come and support you if you go on a run at myrtle beach...
ken
Post a Comment