Monday, June 9, 2008

Potty Training

We started potty training Kre today and apparently it was exhausting work! We told him he had to try and go potty before he went to sleep but as you can see he didn't make it! Bard and I couldn't stop laughing!


4 comments:

ken said...

you know i would be lying if i said that hasn't happened to me in recent memory. luckily no one was around to laugh and take pictures. poor kid.

ken said...

that was Ken's comment, just so everyone knows! :)

Stephanie said...

this is soooo funny! Aren't kids so fun?? I am laughing so hard! Poor Kre! But hey- I was just there with Tay!

Bonnie said...

LOL!! the combination of the pictures and Kens comments is soo funny!! that is awesome! And kris like we thought that was you, please!! :-) ric you 2 take the cutest pictures!! put that one in his senior yearbook!!! and say something like look how far you've come!