Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Hair


So I went and got my hair done today, and like most of you know, that is usually a big deal for me because I have had it ruined so many times! Today luckily was different. I actual left the salon liking it which is a pretty rare occasion. Anyway here is a picture, not the best of me but at least the hair is good! :D


8 comments:

ken said...

That cut looks really good on you-- I love when blond hair is bright, good shape to the cut, etc etc. Cute shirt too. I finally got myself squeezed into a hair appt hours before my plane ride to Seattle...risky. If I show up with a hat on, don't ask questions ;) Kris

Bonnie said...

You are so blonde I love it!!! Great cut and layers! I am going to leave the reunion wishing i was blonder i know it!! Do you have your shirt for the picture yet??

M Occasionally B said...

I like it, you look good!

McLerran Family said...

I love it! It looks very summery. I can't believe Kre fell asleep on the toilet! Hilarious!!

Stephanie said...

I LOVE IT!!! You look sooo good!

jamie @ [kreyv] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jamie @ [kreyv] said...

This is a random hi from Jamie Joyal (from Orem/Pinnacle). I'm not sure if you remember me. I linked onto your blog from Jill and Tyson's. You have such a cute (and very in shape) family! I hope all is going well. By the way, your hair looks great!

Jamie

Adam and Dani said...

It looks great! It makes me want to do something more fun with my hair.