Friday, May 16, 2008

Purse Party!



Yesterday I went to a purse party. It was a lot of fun just hanging out and trying on purses. So after trying on a dozen or so this is the one everyone thought looked the best. It's a little different for me but I think I like it.... Metallic is suppose to be the latest think so at least I'm in the now. I really wanted to go with a cute Juicy couture bag but, I decided that I couldn't justify spending that much money on a purse.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

SOOO Cute!! I love the big metalic purses! Who says we cant have a little flsh in our lives!

Kristen Parnell said...

I love it-- I just can't shop for purses though... because it's been so long since I've shopped that then I'd need a new outfit to wear with the purse... and then I'd need shoes to wear with the purse. Someday... Sounds like a fun party though!