Well, I finally can run long distances again. (which in my mind would never happen) Yesterday I ran my first 16 miler. I was pretty excited to say the least. I did it in 2h 36 min. which works out to be about a 9' 48 pace, so I was really excited about that too. I know it's not nearly as exciting as 35 but not all of us are crazy like Bard. (I love you Bard) Anyway that's all. I was just so excited that I thought I would share it with everyone. :)
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love you too and I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you. I am so proud of all your effort. It's not about the distance, it is about challenging yourself to achieve.[Bard]
16 miles is pretty stinking impressive. I feel good if I run 6 miles....Anyway, Lincoln City is a couple hours away closer to the coast. But let us know what dates you'll be here exactly and we'll see if we can't work something out!
i am going to print off the picture of you and bard in your running attire in LV and put it on my fridge to encourage me!! Good news is I'm not dying at 2 miles, but all that junk in my trunk gets a little heavy!
I am impressed. And you again inspire me to get off my butt and do something.
you are seriously inspiring! I wish you lived here to get me motivated! Good job! You have a cheering section here in Utah! Ü
Post a Comment