Monday, April 28, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!

6 comments:

ken said...

Good looking parents, and good looking kids! You all look like you having lots of fun. I love your blog it's fun to be able to see all the cool stuff you are doing. Can't wait to see you in June!

ken said...

Hey-- this is Kristen now. Just saw the blog for the first time and I'm excited to be able to see what's going on. Definitely glad you made it out to Red Rock-- I personally think it's worth the drive, but am biased. You guys are machines... I used to think I was a runner! :) Hope things are well. I'm voting for Ken to go to Colorado for his next school...

McLerran Family said...

It was fun seeing you guys! We miss hanging out!

M Occasionally B said...

looks like fun!!! Brian and I need a vacation!

Bonnie said...

i will never ever make fun of how much you guys run again!! Dude you both rock!! And I think what Kristen meant in her comment was..." i sure hope Ken and I move to GA right when Bard and Ric do". I may be paraphrasing. and I can't wait until June!! I love your blog, the music was awesome on the slide show!
lov

Adam and Dani said...

Can I just say that you guys are in amazing shape. I am jealous. Maybe I should start running again. You guys make it look so fun.