Friday, February 11, 2011
Been running places
My goal was to run my first 100 mile endurance race this year. I'm still semi planning in it but I haven't signed up and we all know you don't fully accept the challenge until the entry check is in the mail. But that is not the point. I've been running in some great places. I was in Seattle a few weeks ago, all beautiful and green. Last week we were running in snow and very cold winds. In a few weeks I'll be in North Carolina and Virginia for work. A local company has hired me to go do some work on the East Coast. Hopefully I'll get to sneak in some local runs. The point is, it is great to get out and run.
Posted by Parnell's at 4:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dang you are going to be so close and yet so far!!
Oh we love both of those states, of course it depends where, but they are beautiful places! I would live in N.C.
Gotta post the pictures of your recent run on Lake Sammamish! Great photo Bard!
Post a Comment