Saturday, July 10, 2010

Enjoying the Beautiful Day


What a beautiful day. Brig is playing with a friend and we stopped by home for some lunch before heading out to get some errands done. We stepped outside and suddenly we find ourselves enjoying our amazing back yard. Kre is throwing knives at the lawn (it appears he will be following in his dad's footsteps) and Keelyn is sitting in a hole I need to cover up. Ricki and I are simply sitting here once again contemplating how wonderful it is to be able to do this.

3 comments:

The Brown Life said...

We still contemplate how wonderful a house is and we have been here for a year. I hope we will always feel that way.

Bonnie said...

ans sometimes haveing one less kid is sooo wonderful! just make sure no boys miss the lawn and throw the knife into the neighbors ac unit, thats not great

Becky said...

summer is just awesome!