Saturday, June 19, 2010
Happy (Unofficial) Birthday
I'd like to wish Ricki a very happy birthday. Not only is my wife patient enough to deal with me on a daily basis, but she is pretty easy on the eyes as well. We are in Spokane WA for a Clark family reunion and she has been the best sport at not getting to celebrate her birthday the way she wants too. I've promised we can celebrate her birthday the right way next week once things aren't as crazy. If there was ever a woman who took "age" by the horns, shook it around and tossed it behind her, my wife is it. Every year she is in better shape, happier, and more fun to be around. If this is thirty, bring on 31!
I love you Ric.
Posted by Parnell's at 10:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We need to go to lunch when you get back. I think Julie's birthday is next week, maybe Cosette too? At any rate we should CELEBRATE!
Have a fun little vacation!
Take care.
Ali
Post a Comment