Saturday, April 3, 2010

Huh...what? We're doing fine.

No. things are great. Yes, we are on our third house during our nomadic experience. We learn different lessons at each house. So what if Keelyn is eating her own foot and the boys are switching underwear...and clothes. We're sleeping in shopping carts and taking our agressions out in new and creative ways. I'm sure Ken could follow us and write a few case studies. In reality we are having a good time. Things are going well and it has been nice to see family and friends in Utah.


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

so two weeks down how many to go? when are you getting here??

Judy said...

I am totaly laughing! You are hysterical! or i am cuz i don't git to come with dad!!!!

Taylor's mom said...

Hey you two! I'm trying to talk Tyson into planning a trip your way. Bard-get me your address again so we an colaborate and put the pressure on him! Ü

Parnell's said...

Jill - we would love to have you guys out! We will even have room for you guys to stay if you are interested. I'll send the our new address to your email.
-Bard