Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Coolness

For some reason my computer has not been allowing me to post anything on the blog. Well that's not true, I can write but not post pictures which is what I would like to post. I suppose I could sit at our Mac and do it but that would require me to sit in a chair at the computer instead of on the couch with my laptop. I'm developing a growing aversion to sitting at my desk if I am not working. Somehow sitting on the couch makes my computer feel less "workish". This post however is being created on my very cool iPhone that Ricki so graciously bestowed upon me for Christmas. Why am I posting on the blog from my phone as I walk around the house? Because it's coolness. Happy Holidays everyone.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think it's uber cool! What a great, forward thinking wife!!

The Brown Life said...

You guys have major COOLNESS! :-)