Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fat lips, cute dresses, and lego ships!

I realized it's been a while since we've done a post with the kids. So here it is. Kre had a little mishap with a tramp the other day and we thought we should capture it on film. That was a nice sized fat lip!

Keelyn got this cute dress from her aunt Kristen and I thought she looked so cute in it. It's still a little big but I had to get a picture of her in it because it's just so cute!

Brig has been very in to building lego ships lately and he is very good at it I might add. So here is his current ship with his cute new smile!
Brig sporting his new G.I Joe "snake eye's" Pj's with his ship.



5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute picts!! I love it when their top teeth come in, they look so big on them for years! They look like chicklit gum instead of teeth! And that dress is so adorable on her!!

The Brown Life said...

I am still sorry about the fat lip, but they still had tons of fun. We will have to have you guys over for dinner.

Kristen Parnell said...

We can't get over how big Kre is getting! What a cute family. Hey Bard-- do you think we could create a family Costco account and just upload the family pictures there? Something like that would be nice-- I want to do the calendar again (and am already starting... I realized that I need to get an EARLY start this time ;) but maybe with combined uploading to a site and with blogs and facebook, I'll have enough pictures...

ken said...

Bard has three kids?! I love that Brig is into legos! And GI Joe pjs? Life has come full circle

M Occasionally B said...

that pic of keelyn sleeping is too cute! poor kre though...