Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!

It's mothers day and I am blessed with 2 beautiful boy's and a great husband and hopefully sooner than later a beautiful little girl. I was given a great breakfast to start off my day. I really wish I had a picture of it because it was so creative. Brig being the creative mind that he is made a face out of my breakfast. Eggs for hair, then hash browns for a forehead, a kiwi slice for the nose, bacon for the mouth, and a slice of apricot for checks. Had I not been feeling sick I would have thought to take a picture. Thanks to Bard for all the work that went in to Brigs creative breakfast!  Any way to get to the picture's below. Brig made me some very great art for mothers day at school and even drew a picture on the wrapping paper. I must say I'm not sure if I should laugh or be concerned of the picture he drew. He told me it was a picture of me and him, and that he wanted to look really cool! So he has a cell phone in his hand and skull earrings. (Of course this is the concerning part) We are hoping that the idea of skull earrings is just a pirate thing and will soon be forgotten. One can hope right!

A caterpillar, Lion, and polar bear
No this isn't suppose to look scary. It's a picture of himself. :)

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thats darling!! As I recall one of my boys frequently drew nailpolish on his fingers in pictures, so i think youre ok with the skull earings!! I'm so happy they made you breakfast! And don't worry this will pass and you'll have a girl!!

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I love that you posted pictures that Brig made! It makes me want to do that:) I glad you had a great mother's day!