Ricki and I took Kre up to Horsetooth Falls today. It was a beautiful day, and after the serious snow/rain we had this last weekend we heard the falls were actually flowing. Normally it is a trickle. I've seen it flowing once before but Ricki never had. So while Brig was at school we ran up for a quick hike. Kre did great and Ricki has definatly decided she is sick of being pregnant. I must warn you that I am posting this while she is gone. I do not have preauthorization to post this picture of her.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Hiking Horsetooth Falls
Posted by Parnell's at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh I love seeing the pregnant picture!! This passes, and knowing Ric it will pass quickly!!! What an area to live in, running out for quick amazing hikes!!
I must say I hate pregnant pictures and this is on the list! BUt I love Kre in it.
Bard you are brave!!! Looks like fun. Hopefully we will get out there before the water goes away.
I love pregnant Ricki! Your too cute!I bet your sick of being prego though!...I was wondering the other day, what do you guys hear from Ryan and Jen? How are they these days?
Post a Comment