It is only fitting that at least one of our boys take after my injury genetics. Krevan, who is always pushing the envelop in order to keep up with his brother managed to really hurt himself this time. Evidentially he broke two of the bones in his foot about 3-4 weeks ago (Dr. estimate) right about when we got the bunkbeds. The Dr. (Ricki's brother in law) guesses he managed to re-damage the breaks. So in order to let the foot heal fully we had to cast it. Kre did great and loved his blue cast. Since it was an unofficial visit Scott let me help set the cast.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Poor guy!! But he also inherited your good looks and I can do attitude!! All my love to the little guy!
The blue looks good!
How sad! But I have to admit that I kinda laughed-- I always thought he was made of rubber, he's so tough! He is such an adventurer (sp?)... I've always seen him just get back up again and keep running. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Too bad!! I can't believe he was walking around on it for 3 weeks! He must be a tough kid!
Post a Comment