Brig's school is having a "No TV Week." The last few weeks we have discussed it and Brig seemed fine with it. But as we all know, knowing that something is coming up and actually facing it are two different matters. So early this morning Ricki posted the "No TV" paper on the TV. Begin meltdown. Part of me thinks that he simply needs to have the TV on, regardless of whether he is watching it or not. It causes me to reminisce to the days the Parnell Clan lived on Hyde and anyone tried to turn of "Pete's Dragon." We all know what a disaster that was.....Ken. Anyway, This is Kre trying to coax Brig out of his life crisis mode to come and play. The green lump to the left is Brig hiding from the sorrows of the world.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Por Brig! The story is funny but sad too...
How cute is that? Sorry it's been a struggle although I have to admitt I wish I could make Tyson have a "no tv" MONTH!! I'm pretty sure I would have the same reaction!Ü
I love that Brig is hiding under the blanket. Such distress!
I would be under the blanket as well! I actually still feel funny when nothing is on in the house. Have you tried turning on the radio or playing kids cd's? i have great kid cd suggestions if you want. if you don't make it, celebrate everyday you did!
Hey I don't bring out stuff about you from childhood. The few times I am home these days kris probably wished she could use that rule about football.
have you guys seen this blog yet?
http://seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment