Well, today was an interesting day. Let me go back first to last week where I had a talk with Brig about Tornado's. He was wondering about them and asking how you handle them when you are in one. So I explained all of the fun facts of tornado's and then said at the end of the conversation how Colorado doesn't get tornado's and you don't need to worry about them. Boy did he call me on that today. We experienced our first tornado storm today. It was very creepy to say the least. We were very fortunate not to be hit, sadly the town right next to us was destroyed and others in the surrounding area. I didn't get any picture and kick myself now, but I think my friend did and I will post them if I get them soon. So we are all fine and hope not to have to worry about that again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
When I heard about the tornado in Colorado I thought of you guys immediately! I'm glad you're ok! Thanks for the doctor advice. I'll have to give him a call when we get back in town.
the crazy thing is Ga had one the same week just a few miles from us! So crazy!! there was hail as big as 2 inches! Glad we are all alright! Are the kids worried it will happen again?
WHAT!?!? Where have I been? I didn't even hear about that!
Post a Comment