Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Blog

Ok! I finally did it. I started a BLOG.  It wasn't that hard, I just needed to sit down and do it! So today has been uneventful, besides having to leave the house for an hour and a half so someone could look at it. I think this is suppose to be a good thing, except when you don't have a clue where you want to end up than it can be a little nerve racking. Brig built a ship today for his show and tell and wanted me to post it. He was pretty excited about it.

5 comments:

The Tetro's said...

congrats you are now a blogger, you can check out our fam blog at www.rehtro.com.

Cyd

McLerran Family said...

I'm glad you set up a blog! I'm a little better at keeping in contact this way. I'm excited to see future posts!

Our blog is erinjeremyjake@blogspot.com if you want to check us out.

Bonnie said...

cute ship!! we may need to bring legos to oregon with us!!
i should so start one of these, you are soo good.
how did the showing go??

M Occasionally B said...

yeah!!! I'm glad your here. I miss you guys! :(

Stephanie said...

yay! YOU CAME TO THE BLOGGER WORLD!! Hope you sell your house!!!! can't wait to see you again!